Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.
- Start-up Revolution Nigeria 2020 (Ongoing Admission)
Start-up Revolution Nigeria 2020 is an Online Startup Training Boot-Camp, an online social enterprise support programme dedicated to select, teach, mentor and support applicants who wish to start their own start-ups and become founders of their own start-ups with the aim of empowering Nigeria’s graduates, improving lives, creating a more engaging start-ups-investors community within the economy and consequently creating more jobs for the country.
Start-up Revolution Nigeria 2020 programme will selects at least 500 start-ups applicants to receive mentorship from entrepreneurs, investors and partners for a period of 12-16 months.
Participants will be awarded MBA/MSc degree at the end of the programme from our partnered universities. Programmes are primarily mentorship-driven and academically designed to meet the highest standard possible. The volunteering mentors drive the startup acceleration over the last 4 months from the 16 months of the academic class and the mentorship will continue for months or years afterwards. Students will have direct access to an international network of relevant partners, investors and mentors in their industry.
We have a strategic partnership programme with competent and highly respected universities lecturers to help in the areas of teachings. This collaboration is to ensure quality assurance practices.
Startup Funding, Sponsorship & Grants
All participants of the programme are automatic members of the startup fundraising club. The club is an academic, business and investors community designed for participants, partners, founders and sponsors to share views and connect with investors for the greater benefits of the aspiring founders of start-ups.
Participants will have the opportunities to access funding from sponsors, equity investors, angel investors and other stakeholders.
- Lectures are 70% online and 30% offline through conferences & seminars.
Graduatepreneur Startup Boot-Camp 2020
- Startup & Innovation
- Business grants for all participants/graduates
- MSc/MBA degrees from partnered institutions.
- Connection with Sponsors, Angel Investors etc
Deadline December 20th
Are you a graduate who want to run his/her startup? Do you want to be a founder or CEO of your own firm? Is your business idea Innovative? Do you need a grant to start your business idea?
The most beautiful thing about this programme is the Are you looking for some expert training to help grow your business? If yes, then Graduatepreneur Startup Boot-Camp 2020 is your choice.
75% Tuition Discount on Scholarship
For a limited time only, this discount offer gives you exclusive access to all the features of the programme including all the grant priviledges available for the participants.
- Male / Female, must be a graduate (BSc/HND) :
- Must be Nigerian;
- Plans to own and manage his/her Startup in Nigeria.
- Joint businesses can apply if:
- Selected will attend the Executive Online MBA training.
- Holders of BSc (in Business Management related programme) may be considered for MSc in Business Management.
- Other applicants to earn MBA in Startup & Innovation
- Best graduating student get N2 million naira (Distinction is an advantage to be selected)
- Second overall best prize is 1 million naira;
- All Selected 500 applicants on scholarship will receive 16 months (4 semesters) MBA/MSc. training from ISCOM University, Benin Republic and other partnered institutions.